Oil paints have been most artists’ first choice for hundreds of years, with good reason.
Oil painting is the process of painting with pigments that are bound with a medium of drying oil.
It can be done on fabric stretched canvas or on a wooden board. The colors are gorgeous, you can do anything with them and they last forever.
Oil paint is slow drying so you can remove what you donít like while itís wet or you can paint over it when itís dry.
Oil paint is easy to use once you learn the basics.
Course Duration: 24 hours (2 hours a day) (12 Days)
CHOOSE FROM THE CATEGORIES AVAILABLE
- Still life
- Figurative work
- Replica of Old Great Artist
Here ís what you can expect to learn:
- 3 Art work (size: 14′x 18′ )
- How to prepare canvas for the painting
- How to draw image for the painting on canvas
- How to start with the basic coat
- How to apply oil paints and add depth to the art work
- How to add high lights and shadows in the painting
- How to give three-dimensional effect to make professional Art work